Loading...

Now you skip to the parts that matter in youtube videos

I see YouTube videos in just two different ways: If it is a song I like or Founder I like, I'll watch the entire thing; but when I h...


I see YouTube videos in just two different ways: If it is a song I like or Founder I like, I'll watch the entire thing; but when I had been searching for a tutorial or even more info about a topic, I usually just fast-forward or skip through it to get into the parts that matter. Google is currently preparing a cool addition to help is with that second sort of scenario: movie chapters.

Chapters are starting to appear for some YouTube viewers on some channels. They are generated depending on the timestamps that founders include in their video's Description, in which they specify, for example, that you'll come across an intro at 0:00, an overview at 1:32, a pros and cons list at 6:54, plus a conclusion at 9:10.

The scrubbing timeline is divided into sections for each phase, and Hovering over one reveals the chapter's title (again, taken in the Description) and your progress through that particular section. I Couldn't get these to show up on any movie on mobile or desktop, so I May not be part of the initial rollout. However, @podcastage noticed them earlier today and they seem to be functioning on one of his videos with timestamps. Try this out and see it works for you.
News 8450663256295480216

Enregistrer un commentaire

emo-but-icon

Accueil item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts